Come grow with us! Rimrock Auto Group currently has seven locations in the Billings/Laurel area and continues to expand. As part of our growing Auto Group, we will have many opportunities for future career growth and development. If you have the desire, then we have the career for you!
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is the first point-of-contact for all incoming sales and service calls and internet sales leads.
- Answers incoming sales/service calls; takes customer information and schedules appointments for Sales Associates.
- Promptly follows up on internet sales leads using the customer’s desired method of contact and sets appointments for Sales Associate and Service Technician.
- Conducts follow-up phone calls on marketing campaigns.
- Maintains excellent customer service scores.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities provided by the company/manufacturer.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven computer proficiency using a wide variety of web-based programs and software to include CRM systems (Dealer Socket), inventory management systems, automotive DMS systems.
- Previous automotive experience preferred.
- Outstanding organization and follow-up skills.
- Desire to provide a high level of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sales saavy.
- Must be goal-driven and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol test.
Rimrock Auto Group’s Commitment to You
- Excellent earning potential and advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, supplemental options) with several plan options to choose from
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO – Up to 14 days per year)
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Plan
Rimrock Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer