Come grow with us! Rimrock Auto Group currently has seven locations in the Billings/Laurel area and continues to expand. We currently represent GMC, Cadillac, Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter, Subaru, Kia and Chevrolet. As part of our growing Auto Group, we have an opportunity for future career growth and development. If you have the desire, then we have the career for you!
General Sales Manager – Rimrock Auto Group
The General Sales Manager oversees the sales activities of the dealership.
- Attracts, hires, trains and motivates a sales staff of anywhere from 15-20 agents.
- You must have the ability to generate appointments from your opportunity pool of phone ups, walk ins, manufacturer website leads, dealer website leads, and third party leads.
- You must be able to maximize the opportunities on your dealership website through best practices you have learned in your experience in the auto industry.
- You will be given an advertising budget based on the production of the sales department and you must maximize every dollar you are given.
- Daily Monitors salesperson's productivity through DealerSocket and provides regular coaching and mentoring.
- Becomes an expert on product knowledge and financing options available for all new and used vehicle inventory.
- Desks deals and appraises trade-ins.
- Orders/acquires new and used vehicle inventory.
- Ensures Sales Department continuously meets or exceeds manufacturer customer satisfaction standards.
- Oversees and administers factory-sponsored programs.
- Managers the display and merchandising of new vehicles.
- Attends manufacturer training and management meetings.
- Prior automotive sales management experience with a verifiable performance record and exceptional CSI scores.
- Desire to provide a high level of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Must be goal-driven and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent organizational, planning and strategizing skills.
- Stable employment history.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record to be insured by the company’s liability carrier.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol test.
Rimrock Auto Group’s Commitment to You
- Excellent earning potential and advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits package with several plan options to choose from
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO – Up to 14 days per year)
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Plan
Rimrock Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer