Luxury Automotive Finance Manager
Leading luxury automotive dealer in Billings MT is seeking an experienced Finance Manager. Mercedes Benz of Billings has a great team environment and great sales earning potential. The Finance Manager works closely with the customer and Sales Department and oversees the preparation of all vehicle purchase documents in a transparent and ethical manner.
- Oversee customer loan origination and approval process.
- Determine the customer’s need for financing and explore payment options.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with lenders.
- Present warranties, GAP insurance and other beneficial products to the customer.
- Finalize transactions in a legal and ethical manner.
- Meet monthly forecasts.
- A minimum of one year prior automotive finance experience with verifiable PVRs and exceptional CSI scores.
- Desire to provide a high level of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Must be goal-driven and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Stable employment history.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record to be insured by the company’s liability carrier.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol test.
Rimrock Auto Group’s Commitment to You
- Excellent earning potential and advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits package with several plan options to choose from
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO – Up to 14 days per year)
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Plan
Mercedes Benz of Billings is an Equal Opportunity Employer