Come grow with us! Rimrock Auto Group currently has seven locations in the Billings/Laurel area and continues to expand. As part of our growing Auto Group, we will have many opportunities for future career growth and development. If you have the desire, then we have the career for you!
Service Technician – Subaru
The Service Technician troubleshoots and repairs customer vehicles.
- Performs work specified on repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with manufacturer/dealership standards so that the vehicle is fixed right the first stime.
- Inspects vehicles and records findings in case additional repairs need to be made.
- Explains vehicle diagnoses and required repairs to customers and/or Service Advisors in a clear, non-technical manner.
- Stays abreast of new technical information and technology by attending required/recommended manufacturer training.
- Prior experience and/or education as an automotive technician, dealership experience and Subaru certifications preferred.
- Experience using shop equipment (i.e., diagnostic equipment, alignment equipment, etc.)
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record (per our insurance company’s standards.)
- Desire to provide a high level of customer service.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol test.
Rimrock Auto Group’s Commitment to You
- Excellent earning potential and advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits package with several plan options to choose from
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO – Up to 14 days per year)
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Relocation assistance available to candidates with at least three years dealership experience and a stable work history