Sales Associate –GMC Cadillac
Auto sales is hot! We have new management and a generous commission pay plan ready to help you maximize your earning potential. Interview and begin working this week!
The Sales Associate serves customers by helping them select product, ensures customer satisfaction through the sales process and manages quality of product and service delivery.
- Understands vehicles by studying characteristics, capabilities and features.
- Assists customers by understanding their requirements and interests and matches those requirements to the various models.
- Demonstrates vehicles by explaining characteristics, capabilities and features; takes test drives and explains warranty and service requirements.
- Develops buyers by building and maintaining rapport with previous customers and maintains a customer database.
- Greets drop-ins; meets prospects at community activities.
- Completes sale by overcoming customer objections, asks for the sale and negotiates price.
- Delivers vehicle to customer by providing a comprehensive review of all the features to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Participates in sales events.
- Monitors competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities provided by the company/manufacturer.
- Desire to provide a high level of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be goal-driven and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent organizational, planning and strategizing skills.
Rimrock Auto Group’s Commitment to You
- Excellent earning potential and advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits package with several plan options to choose from
- Paid Time Off (PTO – Up to 14 days per year)
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Plan
Rimrock Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer